Hub Culture at Transition Monaco Forum 2018
9th May 2018
Under the High Patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II, the goal of Transition Monaco Forum is to form a European hub of investors dedicated to the transition and to mobilize key stakeholders across all sectors to find concrete solutions which will accelerate the reinvention of business models.
Gathered in Monaco, a country leading the energy transition, participants will explore the five key enablers of the cleantech ecosystem: finance, regulation, innovation, cities and territories and new stakeholders.
H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, a longstanding and passionate champion of the environment, will make the welcome remarks at the inaugural Forum. Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California and founder of R20 Regions of Climate Action, and Carlos Sallé, Director of Energy Policies and Climate Change for Iberdrola, the Spanish energy company, have also been confirmed.
60 renowned international speakers will address the different enablers, including:
- Francis O’ Sullivan, Director, Energy Initiative, MIT (USA)
- Philippe Zaouati, President of Finance for Tomorrow and General Manager of Mirova (France)
- Riaz Siddiqi, Founder & Manager Partner, Denham Capital (USA)
- Jakob von Uexkull, Founder, World Future Council and Right Livelihood Award (Germany)
- Julie Becker, Member of the Executive Committee heading Sustainable Finance, Luxembourg Stock Exchange (Luxembourg)
- Charlotte Aubin, Founding Partner, GreenWish Partners (France)
- Gunter Pauli, Businessman & Author of the Blue Economy (Belgium)
- Simon Bernard, Co-founder, Plastic Odyssey (France)
Cities and Territories:
- Erik Brandsma, Director General, Swedish Energy (Sweden)
- Michèle Sabban, President, R20 (France)
New Stakeholders :
- Coenraad de Vries, Managing Partner, Start Green Capital, Co-Founder OnePlanetCrowd, and Board Member, European Crowdfunding Network (Netherlands)
- Nancy Pfund, Managing Partner, DBL Partners, (USA)
Transition Monaco Forum is supported by a range of partners and sponsors, including: Aqua Asset Management, Audemard, Aurum Fund Management, Constructions Industrielles de la Méditérranée (CNIM), E & Y, Engie, Evergaz, Monaco Resources, the Principality of Monaco, SBM Offshore, SLB Group, and SMEG.
The Forum is organized by Richard Attias & Associates, a minority subsidiary of WPP, the world’s largest communications services group.
The event is by invitation, but as a media partner and participant, Hub Culture members may have the opportunity to participate. If you're interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org