I couldn’t process your entry.

Please reload and retry in a moment.

Check your inbox!

Reset your password with the link we just sent to your email.

Hub Culture logo
Donation: Room To Read 500.00 Ven

This item is in stock and available in Scottsdale.

What does this mean?

This donation benefits Room to Read, a great organization focused on providing education to children. Funds raised will be used to build a school in Nepal as part of Room to Read's efforts in Nepal. Learn more about member efforts with regard to this organization, via Rob's Everest Climb. (We encourage purchasing multiple modules if you wish to donate more Ven to the cause). 95.5% of this donation credits Room to Read directly, with the remaining 4.5% covering administrative and credit card purchase charges and fees.

Rob is the inspiration for and first recipient of the Hub Culture Everest Award, recognizing members who go to extreme lengths to help others via social causes, pursuing inspirational feats that capture excitement and creativity to make the world a better place.