This item is in stock and available in the Online store.What does this mean?
This donation benefits the work of the Serpentine Gallery, one of London's premier contemporary and public art venues and located in the heart of Hyde Park at the Serpentine. The generosity of individual supporters is integral to the growth and success of the Serpentine Galleries. By joining the Ven giving programme you will enable the Serpentine to continue pioneering the discovery and development of emerging and celebrated talent, across all disciplines, through acclaimed Exhibitions, Architecture, Education and Public Programmes, as well as to achieve their substantial fundraising target.
It will also nurture an ever-expanding and multi-faceted Education Programme, which is dedicated to introducing people of all ages and backgrounds to contemporary art and creative learning. Above all, you will be a part of an important group of supporters who ensure the continued vitality of the Serpentine in the years to come.
(We encourage purchasing multiple modules if you wish to donate more Ven to the cause). 95.5% of this donation credits the Serpentine and Serpentine Sackler Galleries directly, with the remaining 4.5% covering administrative and credit card purchase charges and fees.